13/3/12

Ένα τραγούδι που θα θυμάμαι για πάντα

I Love the way, the way you move
the way you walk inside the room.
I Wanna mess with you tonight
and see this life from different sides.

I Love the way, the way you are
You always try to reach the Stars.
I Wanna built a brand new world
tomorrow's just a useless world.

I Love you Just the way you are,
I Love you Just the way you are.

I’ve had my days and now I’m back
And I am Yours with All my Heart.
So walk your man to come in now
I’m ready for the final round.

The runaways are rainy seas
to stop this love by any means.
We had be waiting for so long
the time has come….I can’t wait more!

I Love you Just the Way you are,
I Love you Just the Way you are.

You’re the One that I’m Waiting for
your -Waves-I feel I know.
The One that I’m Waiting for
your -Waves- I feel I know.

The One that I’m Waiting for
I Love you Just the Way you are
I Love you Just the Way you are
Don’t ever tell me Who You are
Don’t ever tell me Who You are


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου